Monday 6 October 2008

Meezer Monday

(dedicated to my sister Stormie)

Today my Meowmie was searching through her work files on her work pooter when she stumbled upon a picture of....The Meezer Bus! Some of you may remember the day-trip that Stormie organised for beautiful Chey and a group of fellow Meezers...if not, you can read all about it HERE!



Timmy and I are existing in a state of relative calm and acceptance...Timmy still does most of the chasing when we play Thundering Herd of Elephants, and he does like to harmlessly nip and whap a little, he has definitely got a boisterous personality! However, we can in the main quite happily fall asleep within a paw's stretch of each other, and we both now sleep on Meowmie's bed at night - Timmy down by Meowmie's feet whilst I lay in Meowmie's arms (obviously).

This first picture is of Timmy and I in the Donut bed - Timmy joined me briefly on the Donut (he didn't lay down) before stretching out on the Flecta-Bed next door (2nd picture):




Happy Meezer Monday! xxx

15 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Castle! My new brother Harley likes to chase me all over the house. Secretly, I think it is very fun.

The Furry Kids said...

I'm so glad that Timmy's coming around. It's fun to play Thundering Herd of Elephants with a friend.

Love,
Tazo

Niko and Cloud said...

We are so glad that you guys are becoming friends!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad that you and Timmy are becoming friends. I still rarely snooze with the other cats too closely.

Parker said...

I think that is incredible progress, you are already way more tolerant of one another than we have ever dreamed of being!
My Mommy can only wish for such miracles!

Anonymous said...

We think you and Timmy have already made great strides, Castle!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm glad Timmy is becoming more comfortable with you. You would never see any of my 3 cats sharing a bed together, no matter how briefly!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Castle, it looks like you and Timmy are enjoying each other's company very well!

Seeing the Meezer Bus made me miss Stormie, she was always so kind to me.

~Casey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Castle, we wish we would have been around to be on the Meezer Bus, that looks like it would have been an awesome fun time! And we so enjoy hearing you talk about Stormie, we think about her and of course you too all of the time! We are glad you and Timmy are getting on better, we knew things would work out with you two! Have a wonderful week, furriend!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Motor Home Cats said...

We are glad that you and Timmy are getting along so much better. We hope that you will eventually be able to sleep together.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Mr. Hendrix said...

we remember the Meezer Bus! aw, that is such a great memory.

we're so glad you and Timmy are getting a long so much better. we're sure you'll be snuggling in that donut bed very soon. puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrssssssss

Isis said...

Oh this is most wonderful news, I have been purring that Timmy and you would get on like this, even if he likes to play Thundering Elephants a lot!

Purrs,
Isis
xx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

reading this makes me happy.
YES I remember the meezer bus trip! I was wishing I was a meezer then.
I like these pictures of you and Timmy.
Pierro is still wild and very unreliable, so I do not trust him. Sometimes we just lay side by side in MY room on our own beds.
This is a wonderful update and I love you so very much Castle. You are such a darling to your mum.
purrrs

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are SO glad to read that you two are settling in well! WOO HOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've updated my blog with some cat stamps collection new series and handy
tool for my cat's room. check it out! 
Handy tool for my cat's room,
Cat Stamps Part 4,
Cat Stamps Part 3,
Cat Stamps Part 2,
Cat Stamps Part 1