Our two lovely young friends Niko and Cloud tagged me...and Timmy Tantrum...for the 8 Random Things MeMe, they tagged us WAAAAAAAY back in early November. So here are my 8 Random Things, I suppose I had also let Timmy have a voice and do his too...
1. When I was a still a young kitten I liked to play with eggs. Usually, in the middle of the night, I used to take the eggs from the kitchen and drop them outside Meowmie J's bedroom door. When she got up in the morning she was faced with broken eggs all over the hallway.
2. When I was born my litter mates were as follows: 3 Seal-Point girls (Storm was one of them) and 1 Choc-Point boy.
3. I am the biggest purrer ever, you just have to glance at me and I burst into a purr.
4. I love fuss and cuddles, I can not get enough of them.
5. I once caught a bird!!! When i lived with Meowmie J there was a tiny garden I had access to, I wasn't fussed about going in the garden, but on one of the few occasions that i did, I came back with a HUGE blackbird. It was bigger than me - I was only about 6 months old. Meowmie said that the bird was suspiciously stiff and cold, but i SWEAR it was I who caught it...I definitely DID NOT find it i the bushes!
6. As well as Stormie, I had another housemate called Dubbs, but he was a rabbit. We used to play together (supervised), and Dubbs would often get the better of me!
7. I once won 3 months worth of cat food from a cat magazine for being so handsome.
8. I can fetch like a doggie...but the difference is I know what I am doing whereas a doggie just does it because it thinks it should. Cast are brainier you see :)
1. I like to chase Castle around. Meowmie J thinks I am bullying Castle, but Castle does chase me back sometimes...and he isn't scared of me or anything, not in the slightest. We haven't hissed at each other for months now.
2. I like to snuffle Meowmie L's hair in the middle of the night - particularly around the crown area...I lick her head when she sleeps sometimes too.
3. I rarely purr, maybe I will purr when Meowmie gets in from work, maybe I will purr when I am fed and sometimes I purr in the middle of the night. It is very rare however - Meowmie has only heard me purr three times in the past week - and those were brief.
4. I am adopted from Siamese Rescue, my last Meowmie was an old lady but she died. It is believed that I was an only-cat in my last home.
5. I am a bit blind, a bit deaf and I have a heart murmur...and a stiff leg sometimes.
6. Every morning, almost without fail, between 6.30am and 7.00am I wake up, go and do a poo and then I sit on the floor by the end of meowmie's bed and make a really funny squawking sound until I am fed.
7. I am not a cuddle cat and I do not like being picked up.
8. Even though I am not cuddly or affectionate, I do show my liking for my new Meowmies and brother by making sure that I am with them no matter what room they are in. I will sleep on the bed with them and I will sit on the sofa with them too. I guess I am still working this strange new family out...!
*(&)*^&^&* PUSHES TIMMY OFF THE COMPUTER (*(&er$:i&**
That concludes our MeMe for today. Due to our tardiness in completing this we won't bother tagging anyone as we are sure we are the very last to do it! If not, please feel free to do the MeMe and let us know!
Have a lovely weekend!
Castle (and Timmy)